Subject: Re: clip mapping
From: Stephen Loughran <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 08:40 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
On Jun 27 14:20 94, Cal Eastman wrote:

>i see it in teh manual, but wheres teh clip mapping button?

    its on the 'objects' menu in the layout

    steve

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            |
[email-masked]  |
Steve Loughran,             |   A4000/040@25Mhz 2Mb CHIP 16Mb FAST,
Apprentice Lightwave Freak, |   2.1Gb SCSI Drive, Video Toaster 4000,
Millennium Interactive Ltd, |   Lightwave, Imagine, Essence, Vista,
Cambridge,                  |   AdPro.. anything I've missed?
England.                    |
                            |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------